Magic bullets with Excel - data validations
This session will increase your understanding of some key features of Excel and increase your workplace productivity.
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $200.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1.25
Excel is a fantastic tool that is unfortunately poorly used by most Accountants.
What we’ll be covering:
- data validations – cell value restrictions, drop down list and drop down list variations
- vlookup and hlookups - match related data from different sources, vlookup variations and common uses and problems to overcome
- sumif and sumifs – applying criteria to summing, applying multiple criteria to summing.
- Goal seek – practical examples of applying goal seek in accounting and finance scenarios
- Other magic bullets like keyboard shortcuts, tracing dependents, formula auditing, flash filling
|The Best of Microsoft Word 2016||Webinar Recording|
|Office Series 2018 - 10 Tips to Control MS Outlook||Webinar Recording|
|Mail Merge with Microsoft Word||Webinar Recording|
|Data Analytics and Dashboards (3 of 5)||Webinar Recording|