Business Analysis with Excel Part 1: Make Better Decisions using Excel Pivot Tables
Excel Pivot Tables are a powerful analysis tool that enable you to transform large volumes of data into a simple summary view.
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
Pivot Tables…making you look good!
Pivot Tables empower the user to quickly slice and dice the same data in many different ways to gain insights and make better decisions.
“Drag and drop” features mean that you can easily analyse large data sets without the need to use ‘functions’.
In this session you will learn how to:
• Create a pivot table from scratch
• Manipulate pivot tables using the 4 quadrants
• Use built-in style themes and designs
• Create Pivot Charts and manipulate chart elements
• Use Pivot Table slicers
• Incorporate conditional formatting on your pivot table
We will also cover:
• Practices to avoid
• Pivot table tips and tricks
• Create a basic excel dashboard with tables and charts.
Note: This is NOT an advanced excel session. No knowledge of functions is required. If you are a beginner / intermediate user of Excel then this session is for you too.
Paul Panebianco is a Chartered Accountant and the Director of Excel Consulting Solutions. Having worked as a business analyst in the financial industry, Paul has an excellent understanding of the work carried out by accountants and finance professionals and knows exactly how to use Microsoft Excel for maximum impact in these areas.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter