The Professional Leadership Series - The Motivation Myth - 2 of 5
What science tells us about staying motivated in tough times.
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
Whether it’s motivating yourself, motivating your team or motivating clients to take action, this webinar will provide you with the most current research in the field of applied positive psychology on what causes people to think, feel and act the way they do.
Content covered will include:
• Why ‘positive-thinking’ as a motivational strategy is flawed
• How to tap into your own and others’ intrinsic motivational drives
• Proactive resilience strategies to be more prepared when things go wrong
• Practical tools to build a sense of self-determination
• Why meaning at work matters more than ever
Key learning outcome will be increased awareness, understanding and capacity for self-motivation and motivating others to take positive action.
|Just Stop Motivating Me||Webinar Recording|
|Email SOS||Webinar Recording|
|LinkedIn Part 3 - Content Strategy in less than 7 minutes per day||Webinar Recording|
|LinkedIn Part 1 - Build your LinkedIn Profile for Maximum Impact||Webinar Recording|