Discovery (1 of 2) - Rich Conversations with Clients
The key to engaging clients is to really understand their needs.
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
This session is continued in part 2 of this series; How to move Clients from Interest to Commitment.
As accountants, we’re used to providing specific answers to technical issues. By opening up client conversations, you will have richer conversations that lead to a better understanding of client needs and potential opportunities.
In this session, we’ll go through the practical steps to:
1. Create a bridge between technical and discovery conversations with clients
2. Go beyond the numbers to understand what’s really happening with clients
3. Use different techniques based on active listening to open up client conversations
Accountants, Managers, Partners, Principals who want to know their clients better. This program is for both small and large firms.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Any supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
|Top 10 Apps for Accountants||Webinar Recording|
|GDPR for Australia Businesses||Webinar Recording|
|Best practice for setting up and monitoring your clients budgets||Webinar Recording|
|Be Your Industry Influencer (2 of 2)||Webinar Recording|