FBT 2017: FBT Return Update Essentials
Helping you to launch your 2017 FBT Season!
Complete online at your own pace (Self-paced)
- $220.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1.5
Purchase 3 or more 2017 FBT webinars in one transaction and receive 15% off the total!
But hurry, this offer is only valid until 31 March 2017.
Use the Promo Code FBT15 at the checkout to claim your discount.
Our 2017 FBT Return Update Essentials webinar will provide you with the springboard to launch your FBT return work.
Attendees will be given an understanding of the key areas when preparing or reviewing the FBT return and Payment Summary reporting.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
• The latest changes to the FBT law and recent ATO announcements, including the recent changes to car valuation
• An understanding of how to prepare the 2017 Australian FBT Return form and documentation requirements
• The key benefit areas and valuation methods including:
Relocations, mobility, LAFHA, expatriates and remote area
• Claiming exemptions and concessions
• Common mistakes, both technical and process, and dispel the many myths
• Australian Taxation Office compliance activity and areas of focus
• Client war stories including the financial impact and impact on employees
This webinar is a must attend for those responsible for preparing or reviewing the 2017 Australian FBT return, Payment Summary reporting, whether experienced, new to FBT or requiring a refresher, working in Practice, Commerce, Government or Non-Profit sectors, including:
• Tax Agents and Tax Advisors
• Accountants in Public Practice
• Tax Accountants
• Tax Managers
• HR Personnel
• Payroll Accountants
• Payroll Managers
• Finance Managers
• Financial Accountants
• Management Accountants
• Accounts Payable Teams
Paul Mather has over 25 years' experience specializing in FBT and employment taxes, and he is a current member of the ATO’s Small Business Liaison Group.
Paul is the director and founder of FBT Solutions, providing advisory and compliance services to a broad range of corporates, non-profits and Government organisations. Paul is a registered tax agent, chartered tax advisor and a chartered accountant, with a Masters of Tax from Sydney University.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Any supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter