FBT 2017: FBT Return Update Essentials
Helping you to launch your 2017 FBT Season!
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $220.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1.5
Our 2017 FBT Return Update Essentials webinar will provide you with the springboard to launch your FBT return work.
Attendees will be given an understanding of the key areas when preparing or reviewing the FBT return and Payment Summary reporting.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
• The latest changes to the FBT law and recent ATO announcements, including the recent changes to car valuation
• An understanding of how to prepare the 2017 Australian FBT Return form and documentation requirements
The key benefit areas and valuation methods including:
- Car Parking
- Employee expenses
- Relocations, mobility, LAFHA, expatriates and remote area
• Claiming exemptions and concessions
• Common mistakes, both technical and process, and dispel the many myths
• Australian Taxation Office compliance activity and areas of focus
• Client war stories including the financial impact and impact on employees
This webinar is a must attend for those responsible for preparing or reviewing the 2017 Australian FBT return, Payment Summary reporting, whether experienced, new to FBT or requiring a refresher, working in Practice, Commerce, Government or Non-Profit sectors, including:
• Tax Agents and Tax Advisors
• Accountants in Public Practice
• Tax Accountants
• Tax Managers
• HR Personnel
• Payroll Accountants
• Payroll Managers
• Finance Managers
• Financial Accountants
• Management Accountants
• Accounts Payable Teams
Paul Mather has over 25 years' experience specializing in FBT and employment taxes, and he is a current member of the ATO’s Small Business Liaison Group.
Paul is the director and founder of FBT Solutions, providing advisory and compliance services to a broad range of corporates, non-profits and Government organisations. Paul is a registered tax agent, chartered tax advisor and a chartered accountant, with a Masters of Tax from Sydney University.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Any supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
|Property Part 3 - GST and Real Property 21.04.2016||Webinar Recordings|
|Surprises and shocks when applying Division 152||Webinar Recordings|
|Sale of Business - Part 1||Webinar Recordings|
|Best practice for managing employee expenses||Webinar Recordings|