FBT 2017: Car Parking
How to identify, value and report car parking benefits in your FBT Return.
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $220.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1.5
The FBT car parking rules are complex and require careful consideration to ensure compliance and to maximise savings.
This webinar will provide you with a clear understanding of the rules governing car parking fringe benefits, the steps required to ensure compliance and strategies to minimise FBT liabilities.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
1. A clear understanding of how to determine if an FBT liability for employer provided car parking exists;
2. A process for identifying if taxable car parking is provided;
3. A detailed explanation of the 3 methods available for counting the number of car parking benefits;
4. A detailed explanation of the 3 methods available for valuing car parking benefits;
5. Key solutions for minimizing FBT liabilities;
6. The ATO’s current reform agenda on car parking and rewrite of Taxation Ruling 96/26; and
7. Common errors and dispelling the many myths associated with car parking & FBT.
This webinar is suited to, anyone involved in FBT reporting or managing car parking benefits including:
• Tax agents and tax advisors
• Accountants in Public Practice
• Tax Accountants
• HR Personnel
• Payroll Accountants
• Payroll Managers and their teams
• Finance Managers
• Management Accountants
• Tax Managers
• Facilities Managers
• Procurement Managers
Paul Mather has over 25 years' experience specializing in FBT and employment taxes, and he is a current member of the ATO’s Small Business Liaison Group. Paul was a member of the former Australian Taxation Office National Tax Liaison Group (NTLG) Fringe Benefits Tax Subcommittee from 2005 to 2013.
Paul is the director and founder of FBT Solutions, providing advisory and compliance services to a broad range of corporates, non-profits and Government organisations. Paul is a registered tax agent, chartered tax advisor and a chartered accountant, with a Masters of Tax from Sydney University.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Any supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
|GST Issues in Real Property – September 2017||Webinar Recordings|
|Future of the Tax Profession||Webinar Recordings|
|Winding-up Entities & Debt Forgiveness||Webinar Recordings|
|Property Part 1 - Income Tax & Real Property 17.03.2016||Webinar Recordings|