Valuations – and the new $1.6 million pension cap
What documentation will you need to avoid an ATO audit?
Complete online at your own pace (Self-paced)
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
The new $1.6 million pension cap means all those in pension mode will need to revalue their assets before 1 July 2017. The ATO is aware there will be pressure to value low and will be using “decrease in market valuation” movements to select audit targets.
This webinar will discuss:
• ATO valuation guidelines
• What assets you can use a trustee valuation for?
• What assets you will need a formal valuation for?
• Valuing private companies
• Fair Market Value vs Fair Value vs Market Value
• Documentation requirements for audit
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
Attendees will come away with an understanding of valuation of assets in an SMSF.
All SMSF professionals – both Accountants and Auditors.
Deanne Firth is a Chartered Accountant with 20 years accounting experience. Having worked in both business and public practice, Deanne brings an insight into audit and business issues from both perspectives which gives her a unique view & understanding of internal control structures.
Deanne managed a regional public accounting practice in Echuca, Victoria before establishing an accounting practice specialising in auditing self-managed super funds based in Geelong.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Any Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
|Estate Planning Traps – 2017 Superannuation Changes||Webinar Recordings|
|Complex Relationships in SMSFs||Webinar Recordings|
|Litigation Risk for SMSF Auditors||Webinar Recordings|
|Auditing Related Party Transactions in an SMSF||Webinar Recordings|