Trade Mark War Stories
Reports from the front and tips for your clients.
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
Brands are one of the most valuable assets in your clients’ enterprises. Every piece of good work your clients do builds the value of their brand.
So, how do you manage and protect a brand?
In this session James d'Apice of Makinson d'Apice Lawyers will offer a brief overview of the law of trade mark as it relates to brands, and then present five "war stories" from his recent experiences with some practical tips for you to use when dealing with one of your clients' most valuable assets.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
1. A basic understanding of the law of trade mark
2. Familiarity with how branding risks arise
3. Practical tips for managing and protecting existing brands
Accountants, financial planners, business and management consultants.
Admitted to practice in 2008, James joined Makinson d'Apice Lawyers in 2014.
James has experience advising private clients, trustees, statutory corporations, unincorporated associations, proprietary companies and small and medium sized businesses.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter