GST - Key Risk Areas
How to protect your clients position.
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $220.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1.5
The ATO’s overall approach to compliance is premised on an assessment of risk which is a key part of determining the likelihood of non-compliance and the revenue at stake. Historically, the ATO’s main areas of concern (and therefore focus) do not depart greatly from what is commonly seen in practice, including:
• the integrity of business systems and the ability of a business to deal with one-off or unusual transactions;
• GST compliance in connection with the sale, transfer and acquisition of real property;
• the apportionment of financial supplies and the application of the legislative provisions to the apportionment of input tax credits,
• the importance of digital products and low value goods, given the new rules that have been introduced in this area; and
• cross-border transactions, covering Australian domestic and international side of the sharing economy / e-commerce models.
This webinar covers the problems and pitfalls encountered in these key risk areas, along with worked examples and practical tips on how to safeguard your clients’ position.
Accounting and taxation professionals at all levels.
Crowe Horwath is the largest provider of practical accounting, audit, tax, business and financial advice to individuals and businesses from a network of over 80 offices throughout the country.
The firm’s team of 300 Principals (approx.) and professionals deliver a full range of accounting including, audit and taxation, business advisory, corporate finance and wealth management services from offices in the cities of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth, Auckland, Wellington and major regional centers in Australia and New Zealand.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask the presenter questions
Further Research in CCH iKnow
|Legal Professional Privilege – are you protected?||Webinar Recording|
|GST (2 of 2)||Webinar Recording|
|SME Structures - Part 1||Webinar Recording|
|Tax and the Sharing Economy: Uber, Airbnb and others||Webinar Recording|