Working with Excel Text Functions
Do you work with names, address, and dates in your Excel spreadsheets?
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $200.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1.25
Join us in this webinar and learn how Excel's Text Functions can help you work with text strings. We’ll include functions to return information about a text string, to apply formatting to a text string, to convert between text and other data types, and to cut up and join together text strings.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
• Functions to Convert between Upper & Lower Case
• Functions to Remove Extra Characters
• Extract & Piecing Together Text Strings
• Replacing / Substituting Parts of a Text String
• Functions to Convert Excel Data Types
• Nest a function within a function
• Using Text to Columns to separate First and Last Names
• Use Flash Fill to recognise and fill in data patterns
Business professionals, Business owners, Financial Controllers, Accountants and anyone who requires to work with text functions.
Attendees should be comfortable with Microsoft Windows environment, and be familiar with Microsoft Office applications – particularly Excel.
Mark Allen is an enthusiastic and certified Microsoft Office Specialist IT Trainer, with excellent interpersonal skills and knowledge of Microsoft and Adobe applications. He has extensive experience delivering training in a variety of formats including classroom, video conference/webinar and in one-to-one sessions.
You will be provided with:
• Any Supporting Documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
|Microsoft Excel Introduction to PowerPivot||Webinar Recordings|
|The Best of Microsoft PowerPoint 2013||Webinar Recordings|
|Managing Large Data Sets with Excel||Webinar Recordings|
|The Best of Microsoft Excel 2016||Webinar Recordings|