Business Analysis with Excel Part 3: PowerPivot, DAX and Excel
Taking your data analysis skills to next level!
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
Data is the future and learning how to analyse and make sense of large volumes of data is an essential skill for you professional development and future-proofing your skillset.
Topics covered include:
• The PowerPivot interface
• PowerPivot v normal pivot
• Importing data into PowerPivot
• Create calculated columns using excel functions
• Create a relationship
• Using related tables in a Pivot
• Visualisations to create better excel dashboards
This session is suitable for people with an intermediate Excel level and above.
In this session we will build on what we learned in;
Paul Panebianco is a Chartered Accountant and the Director of Excel Consulting Solutions.
Having worked as a business analyst in the financial industry, Paul has an excellent understanding of the work carried out by accountants and finance professionals and knows exactly how to use Microsoft Excel for maximum impact in these areas.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
|The Best of Microsoft Word 2013||Webinar Recording|
|An Introduction to Macros with Microsoft Excel||Webinar Recording|
|Office Series 2018 – Advanced Features of MS Word||Webinar Recording|
|The Best of Microsoft Outlook 2016||Webinar Recording|