Year End Planning for SMSFs
Are you ready? Have you forgotten anything?
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
The ATO extended the SMSF lodgement deadline to give accountants more time to prepare for all the latest changes. This webinar we will talk about those changes and what paperwork you need to have prepared before EOFY but also what to do about any compliance breaches that may have occurred.
This webinar will discuss:
• Strategies if pension has been under or overpaid
• What to do about compliance breaches
• Reminder re rollback paperwork
• Contributions to make before 30th June
• Contribution splitting strategies
• Small Business CGT relief
• Downsizer contributions
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
Attendees will come away with a strategies for EOFY.
All SMSF professionals – both Accountants and Auditors.
Deanne Firth is a Chartered Accountant with 20 years accounting experience. Having worked in both business and public practice, Deanne brings an insight into audit and business issues from both perspectives which gives her a unique view & understanding of internal control structures.
Deanne managed a regional public accounting practice in Echuca, Victoria before establishing an accounting practice specialising in auditing self-managed super funds based in Geelong.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Any Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
Further Research in CCH iKnow
|SMSF Annual Return Changes & Event Based Reporting||Webinar Recording|
|ECPI and the New Way||Webinar Recording|
|Property as an SMSF Investment||Webinar Recording|
|Trust Deed reviews for SMSF Auditors||Webinar Recording|