Ongoing Management of Valuations in SMSFs under the Transfer Balance Cap Regime
Practical considerations addressing this obligation
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
Valuations are more important than ever with contribution and pension caps restrictions they need ongoing management.
This webinar will discuss:
• How often are valuations required?
• How to value Unit Trusts and Private companies
• Which structures are most effective?
• The ATO valuation guidelines
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
Attendees will come away with a clear understanding of managing valuations in SMSFs.
All SMSF professionals – both Accountants and Auditors.
Deanne is a Chartered Accountant with 20 years accounting experience. Having worked in both business and public practice, Deanne brings an insight into audit and business issues from both perspectives which gives her a unique view & understanding of internal control structures.
Deanne managed a regional public accounting practice in Echuca, Victoria before establishing an accounting practice specialising in auditing self-managed super funds based in Geelong.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Any Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
Further Research in CCH iKnow
|LRBAs and related party loans in an SMSF||Webinar Recordings|
|How the Budget affects the SMSF sector||Webinar Recordings|
|Introduction to SIS Compliance (1 of 2)||Webinar Recordings|
|Asset Valuation Issues for SMSFs||Webinar Recordings|