FBT 2017: Exemptions and Concessions
The FBT law contains many FBT exemptions and concessions. These reduce or eliminate the FBT liability but only if the rules are followed.
Sep 13Wed 1:00 PM AEST - Wed 2:30 PM AEST Online
- $220.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1.5
This webinar will assist attendees in understanding how and when the many FBT Exemptions and Concessions operate and apply. It is designed for all business types and sizes, FBT taxable, FBT exempt, and FBT rebatable employers.
You will be provided with practical knowledge to assist in managing and understanding the FBT Exemptions and Concessions, including:
• What are the FBT Exemptions and Concessions
• Understanding the requirements for each FBT Exemption and Concession
• How to incorporate these in to Policies and Remuneration or Reward programs
• Practical examples
• Calculation examples
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
By attending the webinar, attendees will have a good understanding of FBT Exemptions and Concessions and the rules / requirements for each.
In this webinar we will discuss how each FBT Exemption or FBT Concession works, and how these can be offered or implemented within yours or your clients businesses, and what policy or processes are required.
• Tax agents and tax advisors
• Accountants in Public Practice
• HR Personnel (from officers to General HR Managers)
• Tax Accountants
• Payroll Accountants
• Payroll Managers and their teams
• Finance Managers
• Tax Managers
• Fleet Managers
• Salary Packaging Managers
Paul Mather is the Founder of FBT, Payroll & Salary Packaging Solutions, providing advisory and compliance services to a broad range of corporates, non-profits and Government organisations. Paul has over 25 years' experience specializing in FBT and employment taxes, and he is a current member of the ATO’s Small Business Liaison Group. Paul was a member of the former Australian Taxation Office National Tax Liaison Group (NTLG) Fringe Benefits Tax Subcommittee from 2005 to 2013.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Any Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
|Winding-up Entities & Debt Forgiveness||Webinar Recordings|
|FBT 2017: FBT Return Update Essentials||Webinar Recordings|
|Mining & Resources – Construction to Divestment||22 Aug|
|SME Structures – Part 2||Webinar Recordings|