FBT 2017: Salary Packaging Cars and Car Parking
How to give your employees a pay increase at no additional employer cost
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $220.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1.5
Salary Packaging a Car and/or Car Parking is one way to offer flexible remuneration to all your employees.
The webinar assists attendees in understanding the concept of salary sacrificed cars & car parking and how to maximise the benefits of salary sacrificed car & car parking for employers and employees.
This webinar is designed for all business types and sizes, FBT taxable, FBT exempt, and FBT rebatable employers.
Providing practical knowledge, including:
• Understand the concept of salary packaging
• Determine the requirements for an effective salary sacrifice arrangement
• How to salary package a car and / or car parking
• Calculation examples showing the effect on after tax income for various income levels
• Comparison of Pre-tax FBT method and Post-tax contribution method
• Comparison of Statutory formula method and Logbook register method for both cars and car parking
• Salary packaging arrangements for different employer types
• Understand the key challenges
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
Attendees will have a good understanding of salary packaging cars and car parking, including what can and cannot be packaged, and the various valuation and structuring methods available.
Importantly, we will demonstrate how to provide employees with a pay rise at no additional employer cost.
• Tax agents and tax advisors
• Accountants in Public Practice
• HR Personnel (from officers to General HR Managers)
• Tax Accountants
• Payroll Accountants
• Payroll Managers and their teams
• Finance Managers
• Tax Managers
• Fleet Managers
• Salary Packaging Managers
Paul Mather is the Founder of FBT, Payroll & Salary Packaging Solutions, providing advisory and compliance services to a broad range of corporates, non-profits and Government organisations. Paul has over 25 years' experience specializing in FBT and employment taxes, and he is a current member of the ATO’s Small Business Liaison Group. Paul was a member of the former Australian Taxation Office National Tax Liaison Group (NTLG) Fringe Benefits Tax Subcommittee from 2005 to 2013.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Any Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
|Tax when life goes wrong: Losing your job and other disasters||Webinar Recordings|
|FBT 2017: Entertainment Expenses||Webinar Recordings|
|FBT 2017: Exemptions and Concessions||Webinar Recordings|
|Division 7A (1 of 2)||Webinar Recordings|