Deconstructing the Art and Science of a Growth Mindset
Useful hacks, daily habits and strategies to better realise your full potential
Sep 19Tue 1:00 PM AEST - Tue 2:00 PM AEST Online
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
As a senior partner with international law firm K&L Gates where he is the national head of Mergers & Acquisitions and global co-head of Private Equity, Nick Humphrey is supremely qualified to speak on the subject of Deconstructing the Art and Science of a Growth Mindset.
In addition to his considerable professional responsibilities, Nick has successfully published eight bestselling business books over the last 20 years and recently authored Maverick Executive: Strategies for Driving Clarity, Effectiveness and Focus.
Learn strategies for building a growth mindset, including:
• Expanding your comfort zone
• The role of re-charging
• Exploring purpose and meaning in our work
• Positive priming
The webinar is designed to help busy executives, entrepreneurs and professionals to master the "growth mindset" to make them more effective leaders.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
• Strategies for expanding your comfort zone, including common challenges like networking and dealing with conflict
• The benefits of mindfulness and hacks for using on a daily basis
• The role of re-charging to drive clearer thinking
• Exploring purpose and meaning in our work, in particular focusing on intrinsic motives like playing to our strengths and following our passions rather than being distracted by external drivers like money
• Positive priming and other techniques like affirmations
This webinar will appeal to a broad range of professionals.
Nick Humphrey is a senior partner at an international law firm and heads up their mergers and acquisitions group in Australia. He sits on a number of advisory boards including an accounting firm, an education scholarship and an angel investment fund. Nick is the chair of Australian Growth Company Awards (in association with K&L Gates, Westpac, Deloitte and Macquarie Bank). He recently attended Harvard Law School Executive Leadership course and has won dozens of awards including M&A Lawyer of the Year, Dealmaker of the Year, Best Lawyer – Private Equity and Chambers Asia Private Equity lawyer recommendation. Nick's views have also been published extensively in the media including Financial Times, Australian Financial Review and Wall Street Journal.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter