7 Keys to introducing business software advisory services to your clients
Discover the opportunity for you to enhance your business advisory suite.
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
Technology is impacting on all businesses, not just the Accounting profession. Clients are looking for leadership from a trusted source to help them navigate this challenging transition period.
Discover the opportunity that exists for Accountants to become the technology aware business advisor and the key steps involved in successfully managing the build out of this process within the firm.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
• Discover the one key question to answer before offering software advisory services to your clients
• Learn about the 3 business model options that exist when offering technology advisory services
• The 3:2:1 approach to building your technology toolkit
• How to identify team members to deliver the services to clients
• Discover the critical questions to ask before choosing to partner with individual Software Companies in order to avoid the pitfalls of the past
• Opportunity that exists for you to build on the role of Trusted Technology Identifier through to Implementer of business efficiency systems for your client.
• Find out how to productise your service offering
• Plus much more that will help you prepare for, and benefit from this unique time in history in Accounting Technology
This session is suited to:
All Accountants wanting to learn more about how Technology is impacting them, the accounting profession, their firms and their clients.
Clayton Oates - Chief Solutions Officer for QA Business.
Clayton has been recognised as a world renowned Thought Leader in the Accounting Technology Profession. In 2015 (and again in 2016) he was included in the “USA Accounting Technology Top 25 Thought Leader list” (compiled by CPA Practice Advisor) becoming the first Australian to be included in this prestigious list. In the past 12 months he has invested more than 70 days attending and presenting at all of the major Accounting Technology events in the USA, NZ and Australia. This experience has enabled him to attain unique insights into where technology is heading and the impact it will have on the Accounting Profession.
Clayton speaks from experience; starting out his professional life at PwC (Melbourne) followed by time in Industry before moving to Northern NSW where he established QA Business (a specialist IT consultancy division) of Rutherfords (now Crowe Horwath).
|New Notifiable Data Breach Obligations||Webinar Recording|
|Be Your Industry Influencer (1 of 2)||Webinar Recording|
|Future Proofing your Firm with Financial Modelling||Webinar Recording|
|NDIS and Residential Aged Care||Webinar Recording|