SMSF Annual Return Changes & Event Based Reporting
What are the additional reporting requirements?
Oct 12Thu 1:00 PM AEDT - Thu 2:00 PM AEDT Online
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
The SMSF Annual Return has some additional sections. We will discuss:
• How to report on CGT relief
• LRBAs the three new questions you need to answer
• Foreign resident capital gains withholding tax
• Early stage investor tax incentives
• Early stage venture capital limited partnership tax offset
The ATO is pushing ahead with events-based reporting – this will change the way accountants deal with SMSFs, including:
• What exactly is events-based reporting?
• What is reportable?
• What is the timeframe?
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
• The changes to the 2017 Annual Return for SMSFs
• What event based reporting is and how it will affect them
All SMSF professionals – both Accountants and Auditors.
Deanne Firth is a Chartered Accountant with 20 years accounting experience. Having worked in both business and public practice, Deanne brings an insight into audit and business issues from both perspectives which gives her a unique view & understanding of internal control structures.
Deanne managed a regional public accounting practice in Echuca, Victoria before establishing an accounting practice specialising in auditing self-managed super funds based in Geelong.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Any Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
|Superannuation Update - 2017||Webinar Recordings|
|Introduction to SIS Compliance (1 of 2)||Webinar Recordings|
|Property Development in a SMSF & Update||Webinar Recordings|
|How to Audit Personal Use Assets per R.13.18AA||Webinar Recordings|