Death Strategies for SMSF's
Make sure the right people get the money paying the least amount of tax
Nov 15Wed 1:00 PM AEDT - Wed 2:00 PM AEDT Online
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
The transfer balance cap has changed the way we plan for death. We will consider:
• Death taxes and how to avoid them.
• Reversionary pensions
• Death benefit pensions
• What about blended families?
• Step children and predeceased parent
• Do pension contracts work?
• What is FSE deduction?
• Binding Death Benefit Nominations
• Case Law examples
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
Attendees will come away with and understanding of strategies around death benefits in SMSFs.
All SMSF professionals – both Accountants and Auditors.
Deanne Firth is a Chartered Accountant with 20 years accounting experience. Having worked in both business and public practice, Deanne brings an insight into audit and business issues from both perspectives which gives her a unique view & understanding of internal control structures.
Deanne managed a regional public accounting practice in Echuca, Victoria before establishing an accounting practice specialising in auditing self-managed super funds based in Geelong.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Any Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
|Contraventions in SMSFs||Webinar Recordings|
|LRBAs and related party loans in an SMSF||Webinar Recordings|
|Effective Structuring with SMSFs||Webinar Recordings|
|Pension Considerations in SMSFs||Webinar Recordings|