Good Governance to drive Good Outcomes in the NFP sector
Growth, Change & Risk: The Modern Governance Framework
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
Being an NFP director is not about being the most passionate person towards the cause, nor the best fundraiser, nor the numbers person, it’s about:
• Overseeing the GROWTH of the organisation through implementation of strategy
• Preparedness for CHANGE
• Oversight of the management of RISK.
Good Governance drives good outcomes for stakeholders. Good governance is derived from an effective modern governance framework.
In this webinar Simon Neaverson will outline his model for modern governance and explain how it enables:
• Time-poor directors to make the most of their limited time with the organisation and add value.
• Directors to keep out of the detail and focus on supporting management to deliver on the organisation’s purpose.
• Good Governance practices that not only drive good outcomes but also help protect directors from the liabilities that come with directorship.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
Understand a modern Governance framework that can help embed Good Governance and drive good outcomes in the NFP sector.
Company Directors, Company Secretaries, CEOs, Advisors (such as accountants and lawyers) working with the NFP sector.
Simon Neaverson FAICD is a leader in corporate governance, strategy and risk management having advised boards, partnerships and senior managers in numerous Australian and international organisations, across a broad range of industries for more than 25 years. Simon is the founder of GovernRight, the leading governance framework and technology for embedding good governance. He is also a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (“AICD”), as well as a senior facilitator and educator in corporate strategy, risk, governance and improving board effectiveness.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
|The Board’s Role in an Environment of Change||14 Mar|
|Doing Business Online||Webinar Recordings|
|Charities, NFPs and the Internet||Webinar Recordings|
|Dealing with ASIC||Webinar Recordings|