Be Your Industry Influencer (1 of 2)
Learn the 12 key skills to triple your client base and double turnover by leveraging your personal brand
Oct 10Tue 10:30 AM AEDT - Tue 12:00 PM AEDT Online
- $220.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1.5
In this webinar you will learn:
• Why being an industry leader is a key business growth strategy for the future of work.
• The specific marketing and business growth activities which build the greatest trust in you with both new and existing clients.
• The 12 key business growth activities that you can take to increase revenue for you and your practice.
• How social media fits into your marketing strategy, whether you’re a business or an individual.
• How to identify the 2 unconscious decisions clients make about you before working with you.
• How to create more referrals and word-of-mouth marketing.
• How to access new clients and quickly build credibility and traction with them.
This is part 1 in a 2 part series, to view part 2 please click here.
After completing Part 2, participants will have access to the Lead Generation Indicator to produce a personalised 8 page report identifying specific business growth opportunities for you.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
This is a practical webinar series that will help you identify the specific steps your practice should prioritise for business growth and to leverage your personal brand.
Accountants, financial advisors, lawyers and professionals from both small and large firms and is suited to intermediate to advanced learners.
Jane Anderson is a communication expert. With over 13 years’ experience in Influencer Marketing she has worked with over 20,000 people on building more trust in their businesses and brands. She is on faculty in Thought Leaders Business School, mentoring some of Australia’s leading experts in their field, teaching them how to generate from $500k- $1.5m from their expertise.
Jane’s blog was recently voted in the top 25 branding blogs globally and she is one of 12 LinkedIn Small Business Influencers in Australia. Jane is the author of four books including her latest “INFLUENCER: 12 Key Skills to Attract New Clients, Increase Sales and Leverage your Personal Brand to Become an Industry Leader.”
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter