Sexual harassment in the workplace – it doesn’t just happen in Hollywood!
Lessons for Australian management from recent Hollywood sexual harassment scandals.
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
This webinar will:
• canvas management’s responsibilities to prevent sexual harassment,
• respond appropriately to employee reports of sexual harassment,
• offer practical guidance on appropriate management strategies for meeting these responsibilities.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
This Webinar will inform management how they may me meet their legal and moral obligations to adopt appropriate measures to prevent sexual harassment and respond appropriately to employee reports of sexual harassment.
This Webinar is directed at Management, HR and others who advise management. As well as those who have a basic understanding of an employer’s legal obligations.
Jason Noakes is a Partner at Norton Rose Fulbright and a senior employment and labour practitioner with a management focus. Jason assists public and private sector organisations with all of their employment and labour issues, including engagement, retention, termination, severance, discrimination, outsourcing and non-competition. He represents management before courts, commissions and administrative tribunals with jurisdiction in matters of employment and labour law, human rights, anti-discrimination and occupational health and safety. Jason also represents management, executives and partners on employment and partnership transitions, including those which arise during merger and acquisition and other corporate transactions.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter