How to Win, Retain and Influence more clients next year!
Time to remove the guesswork and apply behavioural science to engage your clients.
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
The success of your practice depends on getting clients to take action. We need them to click a button, call, accept terms, turn up to appointments, complete forms, renew and so on.
Unfortunately people don’t always respond as we’d expect, for instance:
• Telling a client “97% of Australians are under-insured” will reduce the likelihood they will buy insurance
• Including dollar signs and decimals in your pricing can reduce the likelihood prospective clients will engage you
• A meeting at the end of day can be better for client retention but worse for acquisition
Join Bri Williams, Behavioural Specialist and CPA for a webinar filled with real-world examples to show you how you can leverage the principles of behavioural science to:
• Understand and address three unpleasant truths about client behaviour
• Win more clients using 7 behavioural strategies that will help you better communicate value on your website, in person and in letters of engagement
• Retain more clients by understanding what really makes people stay and leave, how to communicate bad news (like fee increases) and how to get them to take required actions (like complete forms)
• If you want to take things to the next level in the year ahead then this is the webinar for you.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
You’ll know how to apply behavioural science to:
• Win more clients
• Retain more clients
• Mid-sized firms
• Principals, senior staff
• Introductory behavioural skills
This webinar will be run by one of Australia's leading behavioural specialists, Bri Williams from People Patterns. A CPA with degrees in finance and applied psychology, Bri has worked with businesses of all sizes, including some of Australia's biggest financial institutions and SMEs including financial planning and accounting firms. The first to in Australia to establish a consultancy focussed on the application of behavioural economics to everyday business and personal effectiveness, Bri has written four books, including Behavioural Economics for Business and appears regularly on stage and in the media.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Any Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter