The Art and Science of Building Client Trust - How to Apply (2 of 2)
A six-step client engagement and trust-building process that cuts through the noise in disruptive and competitive markets.
Apr 05Thu 10:30 AM AEST - Thu 11:30 AM AEST Online
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
In the second webinar in the two-part series (for part 1 please click here), David Penglase expands on the strategies outlined in the first webinar, and provides an evidence-based blueprint on how to engage, win and retain clients in competitive and disruptive financial markets, through following a six-step client engagement and trust-building process.
David will also introduce you to his proven, practical and actionable six-step blueprint on how to engage and retain client trust in disruptive and competitive financial market and provide actual case-study examples of how Australian financial professionals are successfully implementing the blueprint to win and retain clients.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
- How to fast-track the trust-building and maintaining process
- Improve questioning techniques to help comfortably disturb clients into wanting to seek and implement professional advice that will result in achieving their financial and lifestyle goals
- Improve listening skills required for deeper client understanding and engagement
- Improve positive influencing and persuasion skills to increase client comfort and confidence to adopt and implement your professional advice
- How to proactively manage client obstacles or objections before they become blockages to adopting your advice
- Improve and apply validated Emotional Intelligence strategies to develop more valuable and trusting relationships.
This is a practical HOW TO webinar series for financial professionals. It will provide a refresh and review for the experienced professional with the opportunity for them to inspect their habits of success, and for the lesser financial professional, this will fast-track their capacity to engage, build and maintain trust with new and existing clients.
David Penglase is a behavioural scientist, an international conference speaker and best-selling author, inducted into the Australian Professional Speakers’ Hall of Fame. For over 23 years, David has been helping top-tier corporations and associations develop aspirational leadership, increase sales, and improve customer experiences. Delivering high energy, entertaining, content-rich conference keynote presentations and behavioural change masterclass programs, David shares his research, validated strategies and tips on how trust impacts every element of success in our professional and personal lives. David has degrees in business and human resource development, an MBA, a Masters degree in Professional Ethics and a Master of Science degree in Applied Positive Psychology.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint Presentation slide deck
• Any Supporting Documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter