The Art and Science of Building Client Trust - An Introduction (1 of 2)
How financial professionals can win and retain more valuable clients in disruptive and competitive markets.
Mar 01Thu 10:30 AM AEDT - Thu 11:30 AM AEDT Online
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
In this first webinar in the two-part series (for part 2 please click here), David Penglase will introduce you to the latest in behavioural scientific evidence on one practical and powerful action you can take that will fast-track the client trust-building process and outline seven specific communication strategies that will increase your capacity to positively influence your clients into accepting and implementing your advice.
David will also highlight the latest research validating why TRUST between a financial professional and their clients is more important than ever, and you will discover a scientifically validated approach to better articulating your professional intention to provide advice and strategies that are in your clients’ best interest.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
- How to fast-track the trust-building and maintaining process
- Improve questioning techniques to help comfortably disturb clients into wanting to seek and implement professional advice that will result in achieving their financial and lifestyle goals
- Improve listening skills required for deeper client understanding and engagement
- Improve positive influencing and persuasion skills to increase client comfort and confidence to adopt and implement your professional advice
- How to proactively manage client obstacles or objections before they become blockages to adopting your advice
- Improve and apply validated Emotional Intelligence strategies to develop more valuable and trusting relationships.
This is a practical HOW TO webinar series for financial professionals. It will provide a refresh and review for the experienced professional with the opportunity for them to inspect their habits of success, and for the lesser financial professional, this will fast-track their capacity to engage, build and maintain trust with new and existing clients.
David Penglase is a behavioural scientist, an international conference speaker and best-selling author, inducted into the Australian Professional Speakers’ Hall of Fame. For over 23 years, David has been helping top-tier corporations and associations develop aspirational leadership, increase sales, and improve customer experiences. Delivering high energy, entertaining, content-rich conference keynote presentations and behavioural change masterclass programs, David shares his research, validated strategies and tips on how trust impacts every element of success in our professional and personal lives. David has degrees in business and human resource development, an MBA, a Masters degree in Professional Ethics and a Master of Science degree in Applied Positive Psychology.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint Presentation slide deck
• Any Supporting Documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
|Dealing with Challenging Client Situations||Webinar Recordings|
|Engaging & Retaining Clients Webinar Series - 3 of 4||Webinar Recordings|
|Leading Successful Meetings||Webinar Recordings|
|Performance by Design||Webinar Recordings|