From Compliance to Reliance
How to develop your firms business advisory services in a structured and process driven manner.
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
This session covers how accounting practices can move from a focus on compliance to a focus on reliance and develop more advisory services in their firms. Mark Holton (Director of Smithink) has helped hundreds of accounting firms around the world to achieve this using a structured engagement system with seven key steps to success.
This session will cover how to:
1. Prepare your firm for success with the correct structure and infrastructure;
2. Unlock your client needs through a structured engagement methodology;
3. Create a disturbance in your client’s minds that sells the need for advisory services;
4. Analyse your client financial information in a simple yet effective manner;
5. Ensure key client actions are implemented with regular board of advice monitoring;
6. Keep clients on track using dynamic technology and services and;
7. Service the additional needs of your clients through lucrative engagements.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
To understand how to structure your accounting firm to offer more lucrative advisory services.
Accountants in practices of all sizes.
Mark Holton, FCPA, has more than 35 years’ experience as an Accountant and Tax Agent in practice. Mark is the Managing Director of Dynamic Taxation and Training Services and a Director of Smithink.
Mark has developed specialised skills in corporate presentations and training with extensive experience in both private and public sector industries in Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom and North America.
He is also a respected consultant in taxation and business management, in particular value added services implementation and administration using key business advisory systems and software.
Mark holds a Master of Commerce Degree as well as several post graduate qualifications in accounting and management. He also has a Degree in Adult Education and an Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning.
Mark is a Board Member and is Honorary Treasurer of Ronald McDonald House Westmead and the Central Coast NSW Community College. He is also the Founding Chairman and Director of Finance of the NSW Central Coast Academy of Sport.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask the presenter questions
|Who’s Who in the Client Accounting Technology Zoo?||Webinar Recording|
|Collaborative Family Law||Webinar Recording|
|Family Succession Issues - Putting Family First||Webinar Recording|
|The Jonathan Pain Report – October 2017||Webinar Recording|