Dealing with the ATO
An overview of your options for interacting with the ATO on technical issues, rulings and objections.
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
Dealing effectively with the Australian Tax office (ATO) can be an art in itself. With years of experience, Scott Treatt, Partner of Pitcher Partners, will share time saving processes and techniques which have proved to produce results.
This webinar will cover:
• An overview of recent ATO developments and opportunities for your clients
• A practical approach to dealing with the ATO in relation to tax audits and disputes to better
position your clients
• Options available for approaching the ATO and working with them to obtain advance opinions
in relation to technical and sensitive issues facing your clients
• ATO’s approach to working with tax payers and what your clients can expect.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
• Understanding the ATO’s approach to engaging with taxpayers
• Advise you of your options with regard to advice, audits and reviews
• Provide you the confidence of operating in today’s environment.
Partners and managers of accounting and legal firms practicing in Tax.
Scott Treatt, Partner of Pitcher Partners, has been practising as a tax specialist since 1997 with clients in the corporate and SME market space. Scott’s experience has seen him liaise with the ATO on technical issues (including submissions), private ruling matters (including rulings for blue chip listed corporations) and other tax audit issues. As a key advisor on major business and transaction projects, Scott provides structuring advice, formal tax advice plus reviews on the taxation assumptions and formulas within financial models and taxation provisions.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
|Division 7A (1 of 2)||Webinar Recording|
|GST - Key Risk Areas||Webinar Recording|
|Winding-up Entities & Debt Forgiveness||Webinar Recording|
|FBT 2017: Exemptions and Concessions||Webinar Recording|