FBT 2018: FBT Reporting for the Not-for-Profits sector
What’s important for 2018 FBT Reporting and Salary Packaging.
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $220.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1.5
The FBT law contains special rules for thousands of organisation’s operating in the Not for Profit sector. These rules provide exemptions and concessions, and in conjunction with these, allow for Salary Packaging to be hugely advantageous for employees.
In this webinar you will find out all you need to know about 2018 FBT Return reporting and 2018 Payment Summary reporting for Not for Profit organisations.
We will cover each of the employer types and the FBT treatments applying to each. As well as highlight the common mistakes and dispel the many myths that exist in relation to FBT and Salary Packaging for Not for Profit organisations.
Importantly, this webinar will provide a detailed understanding of the Fringe Benefits Tax rules and policy requirements to ensure compliance and a successful Salary Packaging program.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
An understanding of the following:
• The FBT treatment of each employer type
• The Reportable Fringe Benefits requirements
• Salary Packaging for Non-Profit organisations and managing the caps
• The new rules in relation to salary packaging entertainment
• Salary packaging to maximise savings
• The key FBT exemptions creating salary packaging opportunities
• Developing policies and a salary packaging framework
This is a must attend webinar for those working in or advising the Not for Profit sector in relation to FBT and Salary Packaging. This workshop will be of particular value to those who have ongoing involvement in:
- the preparation, review and management of FBT returns, FBT record-keeping, FBT reporting and accounting;
- the administration and management of payroll;
- salary packaging arrangements;
- the provision and allocation of fringe benefits; and
- fleet managers
Paul Mather is the founder of FBT Solutions. Paul has over 25 years’ experience in FBT, Payroll and Salary Packaging in Australia & New Zealand helping businesses across all industry sectors meet their ongoing Employment Taxes, Payroll and Indirect Taxes obligations. In particular, Paul has significant hands on experience with Preparation, Review and ATO lodgment of Australian and New Zealand FBT returns.
Prior to starting his own practice, Paul worked as an Employment Taxes Director at Ernst & Young in Sydney, and in New Zealand with BDO and PKF.
Paul is a Registered Tax Agent, a Chartered Tax Adviser and a Chartered Accountant. Paul holds a Bachelor of Business Studies from Massey University in New Zealand and a Master of Taxation from Sydney University. Paul is a member of the ATO’s Small Business Stewardship Group and was a member of the former ATO NTLG FBT-subcommittee Group from 2005 to 2013.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Any Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter