Presenting to Persuade
How to turn your presentations from BORING to SOARING!
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
Ever been to a presentation and been subjected to “Death by Powerpoint”?
Hopefully it wasn’t one of your own!
In this webinar Donna shares:
• How to set up a quick Powerpoint presentation in 5 Minutes
• The M-N-N of presenting - what is M-N-N and how it can be the difference between getting your message across or NOT!
• Presentation Tips
• Why pictures matter and where to get them
• Traps for the inexperienced
• Plan B, C & D.
The session is more practical but incorporates insights from Donna’s 20+ years of presenting and training via inhouse client programs, conference breakouts and keynotes and television appearances as well as some “how to” tips with Microsoft Powerpoint.
Participants using programs other than Microsoft Powerpoint will still benefit from participating.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
• Understanding the M-N-N of presentation success.
• Ideas to make presentations more effective.
• Troubleshooting strategies to a/ get started and b/ manage risk.
This session is for individuals or teams who currently present information to their team or organisation or for sales or conferences.
The session is also suited to teams looking for a consistent approach to how they present information or data to internal and/or external clients or customers.
Donna Hanson is the Founder & Director of Prime Solutions Training & Consulting Pty Ltd.
A conference speaker and trainer on productivity, Donna has been presenting and training for over twenty years. She holds a Bachelor of Training & Development and is a Certified Speaking Professional (the only globally recognised accreditation for professional speakers). Her clients include global brands such as BMW, Microsoft, IBM, Village Roadshow and Specsavers. Donna has appeared on a range of programs including Channel 7’s Sunrise and Channel 9’s News and A Current Affair programs discussing technology. She is the author of the book RECLAIM Your Inbox and Ctrl + Alt + Delete – Reboot Your Productivity.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Any Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter