How to get yourself or your team back on track and in control of email.
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
The very technology that was supposed to make our lives easier has in fact created extra stress and pressure. In today’s 24/7 connected world, organisations are struggling to find a solution to managing both the email they receive and the expectations of responsiveness.
In this webinar we explore:
• Why we need a plan
• What is Email SOS
• How to incorporate it into your daily activities with ease
• How to implement an email strategy to get your team on the same page.
The session is designed to provide a strategy and framework to enable attendees and their teams to develop email protocols that reduce the volume of email, create better communication and increase billable hours.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
• Tips Microsoft staff use to keep their day on track
• Tools to enable attendees to create their own or team email protocols or expectations.
• Tips and shortcuts to leverage your time with Outlook and Email.
This session is for individuals looking for a simplistic approach to getting back on track with email or for managers wanting an opportunity to bring their team together and create a strategy for how they use email in their team. Whilst suited to any type of team or business, this session covers strategy and SOME Microsoft Outlook tips and shortcuts. It assumes attendees can send and receive email.
Donna Hanson is the Founder & Director of Prime Solutions Training & Consulting Pty Ltd.
One of only five people outside the US accredited to facilitate an email productivity program to Microsoft’s own staff, Donna knows what organisations need to increase productivity, performance and profits with technology. A conference speaker and trainer on productivity, Donna has been working in the adult learning space for over twenty years, holds a Bachelor of Training & Development and is a Certified Speaking Professional (the only globally recognised accreditation for professional speakers).
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Any Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
|The Professional Leadership Series - The Leader As Coach - 5 of 5||Webinar Recording|
|Presenting to Persuade||Webinar Recording|
|Driving Change Part 1 of 2 – Leading People through Change||Webinar Recording|
|Just Stop Motivating Me||Webinar Recording|