Single Touch Payroll – The Final Countdown
What you need to know and do before 1 July 2018!
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
Single Touch Payroll is mandatory and for employers with 20 or more staff, it comes into effect from 1 July 2018!
This is the ATO’s first whole-of-economy, big data initiative to collect real-time transaction and compliance information, creating significant changes to how businesses across the country report to and engage with regulators.
So what does this mean in practical terms?
In this webinar we will:
• summarise the implications for employers (and their professional advisors)
• highlight key risk areas to consider before D-Day
• outline compliance and reporting requirements
• consider the impact of software and systems
• define the steps you need to take to ensure you and your clients are ‘ready’
• explain the importance of helping the employees adjust to this new regime and where mygov fits in
• discuss the merits of opting-in early and/or getting prepared for 1 July 2019 in cases where there are few than 20 employees
There are many aspects to consider but this is not something that can be put in the ‘too-hard box’. Join Jason Daniels from BDO to unpack the key elements and ensure you have a clear strategy for implementing Single Touch Payroll.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
Understand the key requirements of Single Touch Payroll and the action steps that you or your clients need to take to ensure compliance.
All employers, employees, small and medium business owners and their professional advisors.
Jason Daniels is a Partner in Business Services for BDO Australia. He is a qualified accountant, financial manager and business leader with more than 20 years’ experience. His expertise lies in all areas of financial management, especially mergers and acquisitions, business planning, forecasting, restructures, systems as well as process and operational improvement and software development. He holds a Bachelor of Commerce Degree, is a Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, and is a Registered Tax Agent.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Any Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
|Practical Tax Examples: Tax Issues for Trusts||Webinar Recording|
|The Research & Development (R & D) Tax Incentive||Webinar Recording|
|GST Withholding – Changes and Challenges||Webinar Recording|
|Part IVA – The Commissioner’s Stick||19 Mar|