Conducting Workplace Investigations
Investigating bullying and sexual harassment allegations: The what, why and how.
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
Workplace investigations into alleged misconduct must be done fairly, reliably and in a timely fashion. Before embarking on your next investigation, or instructing an investigator, make sure you know how to set up the investigation for success.
This webinar will ensure you understand when and why you should be investigating alleged misconduct, and all the key steps of an investigation.
Sexual harassment and bullying allegations both provide particular challenges for an investigator. Learn what to do (and not what to do) so that you can successfully investigate these issues.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
• Understand what an investigation is, and when they are needed.
• Learn what are the steps for conducting an investigation
• Know how to instruct your external investigator.
• Be informed about what bullying is, and is not.
• Identify how to manage challenges when conducting investigations into bullying and sexual harassment.
Introductory - small to large companies.
Grevis Beard is the Director of Worklogic. He is a skilled and experienced workplace investigator, accredited mediator and engaging trainer and speaker. Grevis has a particular special interest and experience in the dynamics of disputes in the public sector, education, local government, not-for-profit and peak bodies.
“Workplace Investigations” is the second edition of the ground-breaking book co-authored by Grevis and Worklogic colleagues Rose Bryant-Smith and Lisa Klug. It was published by CCH Wolters Kluwer in February 2018.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
|Bankruptcy & Family Law||Webinar Recording|
|Sexual harassment in the workplace – it doesn’t just happen in Hollywood!||Webinar Recording|
|ASIC - The Corporate Regulator||Webinar Recording|
|Residential Aged Care||Webinar Recording|