International Tax (2 of 2)
Understand the impact of ‘outbound’ investment from Australia.
Nov 22Thu 1:00 PM AEDT - Thu 2:30 PM AEDT Online
- $220.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1.5
With an increasing number of businesses operating internationally, the importance of having a solid understanding on international tax concepts cannot be underestimated.
This is the second part of a 2 part series. Part 1 covers the basics of international tax. Please click here to view the full description.
This webinar covers the practical impact of an ‘outbound’ business expansion from Australia, including:
• structuring the investment
• branch versus subsidiary comparison
• the CFC rules
• the branch profits exemption
• what constitutes a permanent establishment (PE)
• funding options for the overseas operations
• a ‘high level’ overview of how the thin capitalisation rules
• the effective repatriation of profits
• dividends, interest, royalties, management fees
• the sale of foreign operations upon ‘exit’
Practical guidance and case studies are provided to see how these fundamental concepts apply to ‘outbound’ investment from Australia.
This webinar covers the subject of international tax at the intermediate to advanced level.
It is suitable for accounting and taxation professionals, as well as those working in commerce that require a working knowledge of international taxation, particularly in relation to outbound investment from Australia.
Crowe Horwath is the largest provider of practical accounting, audit, tax, business and financial advice to individuals and businesses from a network of over 80 offices throughout the country.
The firm’s team of 300 Principals (approx.) and professionals deliver a full range of accounting including, audit and taxation, business advisory, corporate finance and wealth management services from offices in the cities of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth, Auckland, Wellington and major regional centers in Australia and New Zealand.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
|Trusts (3 of 3) – Elections, Trust Loss Provisions & CGT Planning||Webinar Recording|
|Airbnb Taxation Considerations||Webinar Recording|
|Winding-up Entities||Webinar Recording|
|Commercial Debt Forgiveness & Debt: Equity||Webinar Recording|