Doing Business in New Zealand
The Real Issues and Opportunities that you have to know.
Aug 30Thu 1:00 PM AEST - Thu 2:15 PM AEST Online
- $200.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1.25
New Zealand is often seen as an ideal destination for Australian businesses looking to grow their bottom line.
New Zealand’s strong economic growth in recent years and the well established free trade agreement has lead many to conclude that there has never been a better time to expand into the New Zealand market.
Topics will include:
• What structure should I use?
• An overview of New Zealand’s tax rules
• Employing and seconding staff (HR and Payroll issues)
• Importing product into New Zealand
• Transfer Pricing
• Errors that Australian businesses typically make and how to avoid them.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
A broad overview of common issues and opportunities associated with doing business in New Zealand.
Accounting firms, Law firms, exporters, those who have operations in New Zealand and those thinking of setting up a business in New Zealand.
Andrew Dickeson is a Tax Director and Chairman with Staples Rodway Limited, one of New Zealand’s largest accounting and business advisory practices. Andrew is qualified as both a lawyer and accountant. He is the former New Zealand Divisional President of CPA (Australia).
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
|International Tax (1 of 2)||23 Aug|
|FBT 2018: Motor Vehicles and Exemptions||Webinar Recording|
|Tax and Residency: Arrivals and Departures||Webinar Recording|
|Division 7A (1 of 2)||Webinar Recording|