Sale of Business - Part 2
Most advisers will agree that tax outcomes invariably drive the structure of business sales in the SME sector.
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $220.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1.5
In the second part of this three part series covering business sales, we will provide further practical guidance on how to go optimise your clients’ tax position upon sale.
This webinar builds the key technical issues covered in Part 1 of the series and extends the case study approach to include:
• accessing the proceeds after a sale of business assets
• selling the business entity (sale of shares and/or sale of units)
• comparing the net cash position under each sale option
• planning opportunities around CGT small business relief
• choosing the most effective sale route for your client
The webinar is suitable for accounting, taxation and legal professionals (at all levels) that require a practical understanding of how tax drives business sales in the SME sector.
Further Research in CCH iKnow
|Trusts (2 of 3) – Distributions, ‘Streaming’ & ‘Specific Entitlement’||Webinar Recording|
|GST (1 of 2)||Webinar Recording|
|The Research & Development (R & D) Tax Incentive||Webinar Recording|
|FBT 2018: New Zealand FBT Essentials Update||Webinar Recording|