Fees, Funding and Framework of Aged Care
Understanding the fees, funding and framework of Home Care and Residential Aged Care.
No events to show
This webinar will examine the fees, funding and framework for Home Care Packages and Residential Aged Care.
The topics covered include:
1. How to calculate the fees associated with a Home Care Package inc Basic Daily Fee and Income Tested Care Fee
2. Determining the amount of funding in a Home Care Package
3. Calculating the cost of residential aged care inc accommodation payments, Basic Daily Fee and Means Tested Care Fee
4. Understanding the funding residential aged care operators receive including accommodation supplements, the Aged Care Funding Instrument and supplements for people with special care needs.
5. Government safety nets, maximum fees and charges
6. Rights and responsibilities in Aged Care
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
Understand the funding models of Home Care Packages and Residential Aged Care, the framework that applies and the cost to consumers.
Industry Professionals, Financial Planners, Para Planners, Accountants and Lawyers.
Rachel Lane is the Principal of Aged Care Gurus, where she oversees the delivery of quality education together with technical and marketing support to professionals dedicated to providing quality advice to senior Australians. Rachel has been working in financial services for almost 20 years and specialising in retirement living and aged care for more than a decade. Consulted by key industry, government and media professionals for expert comments and advice, she is regular contributor of articles in both industry and consumer media. Rachel holds a Masters in Financial Planning and has co-authored a number of books, including the very popular consumer publication “Aged Care, Who Cares?” and industry text “Retirement Living and Aged Care in Australia”.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Any Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter