Opportunities for Accountants
How to grow your business through diversification and working with the right outsourcing partners.
Oct 31Wed 1:00 PM AEDT - Wed 2:00 PM AEDT Online
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
Evidence based research finding on how many proactive accounting practices are successfully growing their practices through outsourcing and diversifying their client value proposition.
The current business and financial services environment provide a significant opportunity for accountants to grow their business in a sustainable and strategically focused manner. Whilst the accountant has always been considered as the “Trusted Adviser” – this has never been more important than it is now. The impact of the Royal Commission into the financial services sector, will clearly focus people’s attention on the fact that their key adviser, is their accountant. It is the accountant who is best placed to emerge from these events as the ultimate “go to” adviser for any financial matter.
In this webinar we will demonstrate how to grow your business by delivering more value to clients by:
• Identifying the key challenges facing the accounting professional by several national research studies - and show you how to meet those challenges to your benefit
• Considering what services you should outsource and why,….and how to ensure success by outsourcing with the right partner
• Growing your business through diversifying your value proposition
• Understanding where successful firms are investing in their business and why
• Food for Thought: several case studies covering 5 services that will help you grow your business
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
Attendees will understand the key issues surrounding offering.
Small to Medium sized practices.
George Haramis is the Managing Director of Unison Financial Group Pty Ltd. He has worked in a diverse range of executive roles within the wealth management industry, successfully leading some of Australia's premier domestic and international financial institutions. George’s previous companies include ANZ Private Bank, Perpetual Private Clients, and Lend Lease Corporate Services. George has personally developed an extensive range of financial service offerings during his career, specifically for the accounting profession. The introduction of FOFA created the environment for George to establish one of Australia’s leading SMSF Licencing services for the accounting profession.
Your webinar purchase includes:
• PowerPoint presentation
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
|The Modern Board Pack - November 2017||Webinar Recording|
|Why “The Cloud” is not THE Answer!||Webinar Recording|
|Directors Duties including Corporate Insolvency||Webinar Recording|
|Granny Flats, Life Interests and Home Care Packages||Webinar Recording|