There have been many reforms and amendments in the world of superannuation.
Nov 21Wed 1:00 PM AEDT - Wed 2:00 PM AEDT Online
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
In this session, Paul Rafton of BDO will highlight the most important changes and provide an update on:
• Contribution Caps from 1 July 2018
• Pension Funds and Liquidity
• the acquisition of assets from Members under section 66
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
• an update on recent announcements, legislative and regulatory changes affecting superannuation.
• an understanding of the practical implications for the clients of SMSF advisors.
Paul Rafton is a Superannuation Partner for BDO Australia. He has more than 27 years’ experience in accounting and superannuation fund compliance and administration. In particular, Paul has spent the past 22 years specialising in Self-Managed Superannuation Funds where he advises clients on compliance issues and techniques to enhance and protect their retirement savings.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter