Avoid the Pitfalls of Software Advisory
How Accountants can Successfully Partner with Software Companies.
Nov 28Wed 1:00 PM AEDT - Wed 2:00 PM AEDT Online
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
Recommending and supporting software solutions for clients is becoming a necessary skill and service being offered by Accountants. However, as a profession, we have been here before.
So, what can we learn from previous experience in order to avoid the pitfalls of the past?
• What questions do we need to ask before offering software advisory services to clients?
• What expectations do we need to manage?
• How can we mitigate the risk of crystallising our client relationship over software recommendations that go wrong?
• What business models should we consider when deciding to introduce software solutions to your clients?
There are tremendous benefits for both the firm and the client if this is done right but it can seriously impact the Accountant/Client relationship if it doesn’t go well – this session will help you avoid the mistakes that have already been made by many.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
• This session will make you aware of the opportunity and threats to Accounting firms who recommend software to their clients.
• You will discover the critical components necessary to create a strong partnership with software vendors.
• You will learn about the relationship models utilised by software vendors when working with Accountants and how to choose which one is right for your firm to adopt.
• Find out about the main reasons why a software company and Accountant relationship fails to flourish.
• You will discover what clients expect from their Accountant when firms recommend software.
• You will learn the difference between client and customer and why this is an important distinction to understand before recommending software to your client base.
This session is suited to all Accountants within Accounting firms who are involved in the production of Financial Statements and Tax Returns off the back of client produced bookwork. The session is particularly relevant to anyone involved in the Business Advisory Services of your firm or if you currently (or are considering) recommending accounting software to your clients.
Your webinar purchase includes:
• PowerPoint presentation
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
|Succession Planning - What, Why, When & How? (1 of 6)||Webinar Recording|
|Granny Flats, Life Interests and Home Care Packages||Webinar Recording|
|Risk & the Board’s Role||Webinar Recording|
|Family Succession Issues - Putting Family First||Webinar Recording|