FBT 2019: Relocations Remote Area LAFHA & FBT
Understanding the FBT implications and FBT reporting requirements for mobile employees.
Mar 20Wed 1:00 PM AEDT - Wed 2:30 PM AEDT Online
- $220.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1.5
FBT Reporting requires an understanding of employee mobility & relocations and an analysis of the associated employee costs to determine the FBT implications.
The FBT law contains many FBT exemptions and concessions that apply to Relocations, Mobility and Living Away From Home. These reduce or eliminate the FBT liability but only if the rules are followed.
Understanding the 2019 FBT reporting requirements is critical from a compliance perspective.
• The webinar assists attendees in understanding how and when the many FBT Exemptions and Concessions operate and apply
• This webinar is designed for all business types and sizes, FBT taxable, FBT exempt, and FBT rebatable employers
• Providing practical knowledge to assist in managing and understanding the FBT Exemptions and Concessions
• The webinar covers the following:
o What are the FBT implications for Relocations, Mobility and Living Away From Home
o What are the FBT Exemptions and Concessions
o Understanding the requirements for each FBT Exemption and Concession
o How to incorporate these in to Best Practice and written Policies
o Practical examples
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
By attending the webinar, attendees will be provided with a good understanding of:
1. The FBT implications of various Relocation, Mobility and LAFH scenarios
2. The FBT valuation rules
3. The FBT Exemptions and Concessions that may apply and the rules / requirements for each
4. How to report these benefits in the 2019 FBT return
5. The reportable fringe benefits implications
In addition, this webinar will illustrate best practice and how to structure arrangements to maximise exemptions and minimize the FBT liability.
Anyone involved in FBT reporting or managing fleet / car, or those tasked with managing mobility, relocations or business travel from an operational or policy perspective. including:
- Tax agents and tax advisors
- Accountants in Public Practice
- Tax Accountants
- HR Personnel (from officers to General HR Managers)
- Payroll Accountants
- Payroll Managers and their teams
- Finance Managers
- Financial Accountants
- Management Accountants
- Tax Managers
Salary Packaging Managers
Paul Mather, Founder and Director of FBT Salary Packaging Solutions is a Registered Tax Agent, a Chartered Tax Adviser and qualified as a Chartered Accountant in Australia and New Zealand, with over 20 years of specialist experience in FBT, Salary Packaging and Payroll. Paul’s client base ranges from large corporates, multi-nationals, SME’s, start-ups, not for profits and Government organisations.
Your webinar purchase includes:
• PowerPoint presentation
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
|Single Touch Payroll||Webinar Recording|
|FBT 2018: Key Exemptions Including Minor Benefits||Webinar Recording|
|International Tax (2 of 2)||Webinar Recording|
|ATO’s final view on Tax Residency of Foreign Companies||Webinar Recording|