Superannuation 101 - Practical Application
The next step for accounting grads and superannuation administrators wishing to build upon their basic superannuation knowledge.
Mar 06Wed 1:00 PM AEDT - Wed 2:00 PM AEDT Online
- $180.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1
This session is part two in the two part series on the “back to basics” and builds upon the basic SMSF concepts from Part One with practical tips and case studies.
This Webinar will provide a practical guide to establishing and maintaining a SMSF.
In this session Paul Rafton will drill down into the practicalities involved with;
• establishing an SMSF
• maintaining the SMSF and
• ultimately paying a pension or death benefit from the SMSF.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
Attendees will gain a understanding of the practical steps involved over the various phases of an SMSF from the initial stages dealing with the set up, right through to fulfilling its purpose in the form of a pension or death benefit.
• Accounting Graduates
• Entry level SMSF administrators, and
• Trustee wishing to better understand the intricacies of their SMSF and their responsibilities.
Paul Rafton is a Superannuation Partner for BDO Australia. He has more than 27 years’ experience in accounting and superannuation fund compliance and administration. In particular, Paul has spent the past 22 years specialising in Self-Managed Superannuation Funds where he advises clients on compliance issues and techniques to enhance and protect their retirement savings.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter