Sale of Business - Part 3
In the final part of this three part series, more practical guidance on how to go optimise your clients? tax position upon a business sale in the SME sector will be provided.
Stream this recording multiple times at your convenience.
- $220.00 incl. GST
- PD hours: 1.5
This webinar extends to covering key commercial aspects of typical business sales and the ‘best practice’ approach that may be adopted to deal with them, outlining:
• earn out and claw back arrangements
• GST and duty on the sale of a business
• due diligence issues upon acquisition of a business
• tax warranties, indemnities and legal documentation
• managing the sale process appropriately
This webinar is suitable for accounting, taxation and legal professionals (at all levels) that require a practical understanding of business sales in the SME sector.
Further Research in CCH iKnow
|The ATO’s Agent Early Intervention Program||Webinar Recording|
|FBT 2018: Key Learnings for 2019 and Beyond||Webinar Recording|
|Tax Planning: Corporate Residency||Webinar Recording|
|FBT 2019: Entertainment Expenses and FBT||07 Mar|