Excel is a fantastic tool that is unfortunately poorly used by most Accountants.
What we’ll be covering:
- data validations – cell value restrictions, drop down list and drop down list variations
- vlookup and hlookups - match related data from different sources, vlookup variations and common uses and problems to overcome
- sumif and sumifs – applying criteria to summing, applying multiple criteria to summing.
- Goal seek – practical examples of applying goal seek in accounting and finance scenarios
- Other magic bullets like keyboard shortcuts, tracing dependents, formula auditing, flash filling
This session will increase your understanding of some key features of Excel and increase your workplace productivity.