Join us for the webinar to gain an understanding of the risks of not having a Limited or Full Licence (AFSL) and what you should do to mitigate these risks.
The session focuses on:
1. Overview of “No financial advice” option.
2. Consideration of the major risks of this option and ways to mitigate these risks.
3. Review of the use of appropriate disclaimers.
4. Brief overview of the Limited License option and what you need to do if you are choosing this path.
Accountants and financial advisers.
Kevin Smith established and runs The Professional Super Advisers – one of only a handful of truly independent financial advisory companies with its own AFSL and Tax Agent Licence.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
So you don't want to give financial advice...what are the risks?