Digital, political and commercial disruption and the competing demands of clients and stakeholders can create an unintentional state of overwhelm for many professionals… resulting in a lack of clarity and reduced productivity. This webinar will provide evidence-based strategies to help you cut through and better manage and lead (yourself and others) in times of disruption.
Content covered will include:
• Evidence-based strategies on how to manage the overwhelm of disruption
• How to create a clearer vision and more flexible goals
• How to make more confident choices, decisions and actions
• How to embrace and encourage responsibility for goal achievement success
• How to maximize your time and priority management
Key learning will be identifying and managing areas within their professional work where disruption is having a negative effect and how to gain clarity to make better choices and take more intentionally positive goal-directed actions.
How to manage the overwhelm of disruption with ease.