With the ability to effectively lead a meeting you can quickly work through agenda items in a logical progression to accomplish all the meetings’ goals and readily allocate actions and outcomes.
This webinar will address:
• Common problems and root causes of poorly run meetings
- Share personal experiences with attending and leading successful and less successful meetings
• Meeting stages of preparation, execution and closing
• Best practice for managing dysfunctional meeting attendees, handling questions and meeting follow-up
• Critical elements of successful meetings
Successfully leading a meeting is an important skill for any professional.