This webinar is part two of a two part series, please click here to view the details of part one.
In this session we will be covering the Small Business Relief Capital Gains Tax (CGT) concessions that are available:
• 15-year exemption [Subdivision 152-B ITAA 1997];
• 50% reduction [Subdivision 152-C ITAA 1997];
• retirement exemption [Subdivision 152-D ITAA 1997]; and
• small business rollover [Subdivision 152-E ITAA 1997].
Meaningful worked examples are provided throughout, in order to ‘cement’ the technical side of the small business relief provisions.
Accounting and taxation legal professionals that need to build on their understanding of this subject or for a ‘refresher’ on their existing knowledge. Intermediate - Advanced level.
Crowe Horwath is the largest provider of practical accounting, audit, tax, business and financial advice to individuals and businesses from a network of over 80 offices throughout the country.
The firm’s team of 300 Principals (approx.) and professionals deliver a full range of accounting including, audit and taxation, business advisory, corporate finance and wealth management services from offices in the cities of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth, Auckland, Wellington and major regional centers in Australia and New Zealand.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask the presenter questions
Practical guidance on the application of CGT Concessions.