What-if Analysis Tools recently got an incredulous reaction from a team of auditors who said that it could have saved them regular hours of work over a number of years!
The webinar will step through the process of using:
• Scenarios to provide a stored series of snapshots of variables and a report summarizing what they mean to the overall metrics.
• Goal seek to work backwards when you know what result you want, but need Excel to find the right input figure for the function.
• One Variable and Two-Variable data tables to work out different answers with those variables
• The Solver Add-in can help you work out the optimal value, maximum or minimum for a formula subject to constraints in other cells
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
A demonstration of the processes involved in using the suite of What-If analysis tools in Microsoft Excel. Attendees will be able to take techniques used and apply them to their own scenarios.
Accountants, Auditors or financial professionals who need to analyse or provide reports on data or scenarios.
Jason Leiper from Excel Consulting Solutions has provided leadership and qualified systems, business and information management training in government, university and private circles for over 20 years.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
Look at the effect a number of different input values can have on other key values.