Microsoft PowerPoint is the most commonly used visual aid for augmenting your presentation.
Most of us are expected to communicate effectively both within our organization and with clients. Often this is in the form of a formal presentation.
Join us in this webinar and learn the key features of PowerPoint that will help you to easily create engaging and polished presentations. We’ll show you some handy tips to avoid the “death by PowerPoint” trap.
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
• Selecting a PowerPoint Design Theme
• Managing your Slides – Inserting, Layout, Sections, Duplicating, Hiding
• Adding text to slides and inserting a table
• Inserting and formatting images
• SmartArt Diagrams
• Slide Transitions and Animation
• Adding a Screen Recording
• Using Presenter View
This webinar is designed for Business professionals, Business owners, Executive Assistants, Administration support staff and anyone who requires to create effective presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint.
Attendees should be comfortable with Windows environment, using a Mouse and Keyboard; and have some experience using Microsoft Office.
We will be demonstrating in PowerPoint 2016 however this webinar will also be relevant for users of earlier versions.
Mark Allen is an enthusiastic and certified Microsoft Office Specialist IT Trainer, with excellent interpersonal skills and knowledge of Microsoft and Adobe applications. He has extensive experience delivering training in a variety of formats including classroom, video conference/webinar and in one-to-one sessions.
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint Presentation slide deck
• Any Supporting Documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions to the presenter
Do you want your presentations to really stand out and impress?