Do you feel like your staff have a theoretical knowledge but limited practical experience and it is sometimes difficult for them to ‘connect the dots’ when it comes to SMSF audit compliance?
The session will introduce the concepts of SIS compliance to assist junior staff in understanding the requirements surrounding members. This webinar will focus on auditing compliance by SMSFs, including:
• Contributions rules and audit risks
• Member statement allocations
• Conditions of release and sufficient audit evidence
• Release authorities
• Early access considerations
This session will include practical examples to assist understanding. For part 1 please click here Introduction to SIS Compliance (1 of 2).
Webinar Learning Outcomes:
Attendees will gain an understanding of the key SIS requirements and how to audit compliance with these obligations.
Junior staff requiring an introduction into SMSF compliance and SMSF audit.
Belinda Aisbett is a director of Super Sphere Pty. Ltd., a specialist self managed superannuation company, where she is responsible for providing audit, consulting and training services in relation to self m....
You will be provided with:
• PowerPoint presentation slide deck
• Any Supporting documentation
• Webinar Recording to view multiple times for up to 6 months
• An opportunity to ask questions
Understanding the key legislative requirements and the associated audit risks